The necklace features small but lustrous irregular shaped light pink Freshwater pearls, and is completed with a cute dainty square box clasp, platinum-plated. It measures 18 inches when it is un-twisted and approx. 17 inches when it is twisted.
The matching earrings are made from high lustrous pink baroque Freshwater pearls, size about 8.5*9mm, fitted with a pair of very decorative bead caps in sterling silver and finishes with hall-marked sterling silver ear hooks. Matching pink pearl studs and clip-ons are also available in my shop, please search for it.
- Pearl origin: Chinese Cultured Freshwater
- Pearl shape: Baroque/irregular
- Pearl lustre: Very good
- Pearl surface: Clean & smooth
- Pearl colour: Pale pink
- Pearl size: Approx. 5-5.5*6-6.5mm
- Hook/post: Sterling silver
- Clasp/chain: Platinum-plated copper
- Length: 18 inches/ 45cm
- Knotted between each pearl: Yes