We restring/repair/redesign genuine pearl, semi-precious gemstone and any fully drilled bead necklaces and bracelets at River Pearls, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, U.K. Experienced and trusted jeweller, fast turnaround within 5-7 working days and with a 1-year warranty. Urgent services available upon request. Please email us or call Echo at 07581584293 to discuss your project today!
To get a quote, please follow the simple steps below:
- Take a photo of your broken necklace/bracelet.
- Record the detail of your broken necklace/bracelet: measure the length of the necklace /bracelet if you can and size of beads. Finally, count the number of beads.
- Email us a photo with details of necklace/bracelet you recorded.
- We will get back to you ASAP to discuss about the project.
When sending your jewellery to us, please pack them in a well-sealed bag, then in a padded envelope for posting; make sure that you have paid sufficient postage to avoid any delay in delivery. A signed-for postal service is secure, but for valuable items, a special delivery service would be recommended. More details please see https://www.royalmail.com/price-finder.
At River Pearls, we work very hard to carefully handle and repair your precious jewellery. In many cases we can restring old jewellery to look even better than before. However, particularly with some old pearls and beads, the process of destringing, handling and restringing can change their appearance. This is especially true for pearls that haven’t been worn for a long time. The owner must understand that they take full responsibility for any changes and is sending their pearls and beads at their own risk.
The total price of a restringing/repairing will include “restringing charge + new accessories (i.e., special thread/wire, spacer beads, clasps, ear hooks, etc.) + postage & packaging.”
Restringing charge at River Pearls in 2021
1) For pearls/beads of 7mm and above, all the same size:
Single strand necklace or bracelet:
- With knots between each pearl or bead – £16 up to 18 inches in length. Add £ 0.5 for every extra inch.
- Without knots between each pearl or bead -£15 up to 24 inches in length. Add £ 0.2 for every extra inch.
Double strand necklace or bracelet:
- With knots between each pearl or bead – £22 up to 18 inches in length. Add £ 0.8 for every extra inch.
- Without knots between each pearl or bead -£18 up to 24 inches in length. Add £ 0.3 for every extra inch.
Multi-strand or graduate necklace or bracelet:
- Please email us a photo first to discuss about the project.
2) For pearls/beads under 7mm, please email us a photo first to discuss about the project.
3) For Made-To-Order enquiries, please email us with any pictures of style or material that you like or inquiry about first.
Earring repair/ redesign charge : please email us a photo of broken earrings for a quote. A typical dropped earring repair is approx. £6 + new accessories (i.e. ear hooks, pins & wires)+ beads/pearls/gemstone replaced + P&P